How much money do you need to buy a condo of your choice?


This is one of the most frequent questions when a person tries to buy an apartment in a condominium in the city-state of Singapore. After all, most condos in the city are extremely elegant and are accompanied by very expensive prices. Therefore, it is important to make sure of how much you must spend to buy an apartment in a condominium and live in it. This will not only help you make a decision regarding the purchase, but it will also help in financial management quite well.

The most important thing is that buyers must be well informed about their financial conditions before they start buying Piermont Grand EC Punggol in the city. For this purpose, it is highly recommended that buyers visit their bankers so that the banker can properly evaluate their assets. This will be of great help in determining the maximum amount that the buyer can afford to finance the purchase of real estate. In other words, it can help a person evaluate their budget for the purchase of real estate. As soon as the budget is resolved, it will be easier for the person to decide which real estate is best to invest.

Chosing a bank loan

When choosing a bank loan to buy a residential condominium in Singapore at facilities, it is important to understand that banks will pay the maximum 80 percent of the loan amount. In other words, banks will pay a maximum amount of 80 percent of the total value of the property. The remaining 20 percent must be paid in advance by the buyer as an advance payment. The loan amount and interest must be returned to the bank in the form of monthly premiums for the duration of the loan, which will be a maximum of 30 years.


Therefore, buyers should make sure that they can regularly distribute the monthly insurance premium money to repay the loan. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in the recovery of the property by the bank. In addition, buyers should also make sure they have enough money in the bank to pay regular taxes and cover maintenance and repair costs, since these costs will not be covered by a bank loan. Therefore, buyers must carefully manage their finances and expenses to ensure that they do not have money left at any time until a bank loan is paid, otherwise they could risk losing their property.


In addition, it is important to remember that obtaining a bank loan to finance real estate purchases in projects condominium is not easy. Banks in Singapore prefer to offer loans to people who have little or no previous or pending loans, as well as people with good financial conditions. Therefore, buyers should also consider these factors when looking for a bank loan.